Iemand ervaring met Jianken ATC spindel?

bijv, kress en proxxon enz maar ook de echt dure watergekoelde (of niet) spindels kunnen hier terecht

Moderator: Moderators

mjeuring

Re: Iemand ervaring met Jianken ATC spindel?

Bericht door mjeuring »

Dan is het enige wat ik kan bedenken dat de VFD ook 380V moet kunnen uitsturen ipv 400V
Kjelt
Donateur

Bericht door Kjelt »

mjeuring schreef: 09 mar 2021 09:29 Dan is het enige wat ik kan bedenken dat de VFD ook 380V moet kunnen uitsturen ipv 400V
Een hogere ingangsspanning naar een lagere of zelfde ingangsspanning transformeren dat kan een VFD altijd zover als ik weet.
Hij stuurt op de gevraagde waarde en begrensd op de max. stroom.
Wat een VFD niet kan is vanaf een lagere ingangsspanning een hogere uitgangsspanning genereren.
Luislouro

Bericht door Luislouro »

Hello guys, sorry to enter here talking in English but I m Portuguese. I translated all the posted messages because this is a subject I m really interested about. I m currently in conversations with wafer discussing a purchase of a jianken ATC JGL-110 4.2kw.
I m also building my one structure: The structure tube is 80x80x6mm thick but the gantry and y axis is 60x60x8mm thick. I ll fill all the structure with sand and possible mix it with epoxi.

In order to make the gantry really stable there is an heb260 beam welded to the structure and bolted to the gantry. Also, the table will be around 40mm thick. Motors are steppers 34 12nm, balscrews of 20 mm and hgh20. The table has 6 hbh20. z axis is made from 20 thick plates.

My question is, do you think this setup can machine steel in regular basis? Not every day but maybe once a week. I want to machine other materials as well. Do you have any input that you can give? Is the spindle ok for this kind of work? How low can i go in rpm with this spindle?

Please see some images here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/doc7l1pc5lkt ... lfJQa?dl=0
P1-Engineering
Donateur

Bericht door P1-Engineering »

Luislouro schreef: 30 mar 2021 13:08 Hello guys, sorry to enter here talking in English but I m Portuguese. I translated all the posted messages because this is a subject I m really interested about. I m currently in conversations with wafer discussing a purchase of a jianken ATC JGL-110 4.2kw.
I m also building my one structure: The structure tube is 80x80x6mm thick but the gantry and y axis is 60x60x8mm thick. I ll fill all the structure with sand and possible mix it with epoxi.

In order to make the gantry really stable there is an heb260 beam welded to the structure and bolted to the gantry. Also, the table will be around 40mm thick. Motors are steppers 34 12nm, balscrews of 20 mm and hgh20. The table has 6 hbh20. z axis is made from 20 thick plates.

My question is, do you think this setup can machine steel in regular basis? Not every day but maybe once a week. I want to machine other materials as well. Do you have any input that you can give? Is the spindle ok for this kind of work? How low can i go in rpm with this spindle?

Please see some images here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/doc7l1pc5lkt ... lfJQa?dl=0
If the plan is to machine mostly steels I would reconsider, a highspeed spindle might not be the best choice. Most go to a servo motor which has a lot of low end torque. But this is also coupled with a regular VMC design, not a fixed gantry router. If you go for the current design I would atleast increase the rails and ballscrews to 25mm. The gantry and z-axis also look a bit thin. Regarding the spindle, if you go with the JianKen atleast couple it with a VFD which can do torque vectoring and autotuning, Omron MX2 for example. This gets the most torque out of the spindle. I run mine as low as 3000-5000rpm and it's not a problem. Also invest in a proper chiller to keep the temperature within spec.
Dannyvn

Bericht door Dannyvn »

Hoi Kjelt

Heb je de de Jianken 8cm 2,2kW JGL80 spindel met ATC gekocht.
Was die met ATC +/- $2000 incl verzenden. En weet je miss de prijs ongeveer zonder ATC :-)

mvg Danny
Laatst gewijzigd door Dannyvn op 22 apr 2021 11:09, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Kjelt
Donateur

Bericht door Kjelt »

Dannyvn schreef: 22 apr 2021 11:04 Heb je de de Jianken 8cm 2,2kW JGL80 spindel met ATC gekocht.
Was die met ATC +/- $2000 incl verzenden.
Orde grootte $1600 incl verzenden maar excl btw + invoer
En weet je miss de prijs ongeveer zonder ATC :-)
Nee daar had ik verder geen interesse in dus ook niet gevraagd maar je kunt een mail sturen naar "Wafer" email: jk@jian-ken.com
Kan soms wel even duren voor ze antwoorden, ze zijn erg druk denk ik, ik kreeg pas na krap twee weken een antwoord.
tantan
Donateur
Contacteer:

Bericht door tantan »

vandaag is mijn Jianken binnen gekomen. die moet op mijn emco concept mill komen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdkvKBJQV7 ... _copy_link
Kars-cnc
Donateur

Bericht door Kars-cnc »

tantan schreef: 23 jun 2021 14:10 vandaag is mijn Jianken binnen gekomen. die moet op mijn emco concept mill komen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdkvKBJQV7 ... _copy_link
Wel leuk dingen op Instagram zetten maar als je geen account hebt (zoals ik, bewust niet) kun je niks zien...
andrefc101
Donateur
Contacteer:

Bericht door andrefc101 »

Kars-cnc schreef: 23 jun 2021 15:33 Wel leuk dingen op Instagram zetten maar als je geen account hebt (zoals ik, bewust niet) kun je niks zien...
Tja, als je bewust geen vliegtuig koopt, kan je er ook niet mee vliegen….
tantan
Donateur
Contacteer:

Bericht door tantan »

voor degenen die geen vliegtuig en geen instagram hebben....

de Jianken 2.2kW 24 krpm is020

en een mooie Nakanishi (NSK) 60.000 rpm met pneumatische freeswisselaar
Luislouro

Bericht door Luislouro »

Hello guys! I purchased a 5.5 kw jianken spindle and i would like to get your opinion in something. After making some changes in my machine, i now have what i think is a rigid machine structure .The structure will be made of sheet metal plates with 10 mm cutted in a cnc plasma and will be filled with 1250kg of durfill (UHPC cement used to fill weld structures that gives more damping ) between the sheet metal plates. It has a fixed gantry, supported by a HEB 300 mm beam, both filled with durfill. The structure will be a "monopiece" in order to better transmit the forces. The table is 1000mm by 500mm with 35 mm thickness.
The balscrews are 32 mm with double ballnut and 30 mm linear rails. The z axis is made of 25 mm steel plates. Se images in annex. The structure will be around 3 tons.

I would like to thank @ P1-Engineering comment since it help identifying somethings that were not rigid enough.

Structure Image:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Recommended clamping area:
Afbeelding

But after looking to the spindle holder i think it is to small for the machine itself and i would like to machine a spindle holder that occupies all the spindle housing area. Wafer says that the clamping area is only 135 mm since i cannot clamp over the bearing.

"We don't suggest clamping over the bearing area due to the bearing's characteristics.
1. When the rolling bearings are running, they generally have appropriate internal clearance. Bearings with negative internal clearance are preloaded with an axial load during installation.
2. The bearings need good heat radiating after the spindle has been working for some time."

My question is, do you think with a proper chiller and distributing the torque over all the area it would be ok to use a bigger clamping holder?
Se images in annex for a better understanding.

I conclusion i would like to use an holder with 240 mm instead of 135 mm-that is the one recommended. The holder would cover all the spindle housing area, including the bearings. The question is, would it negatively influence the bearing life?

What I want to do:
Afbeelding

The holder will be made of aluminum or steel. Didn't decide yet

Also, what do you think i can upgrate in my structure?
Thank you,
Luis
P1-Engineering
Donateur

Bericht door P1-Engineering »

For the clamping area I would stay with what JK advices, they know their stuff.
In hindsight with such a heavy spindle you might wanted to go with the bolted option they have. Then you can create a welded box for your Z-axis and bolt it from the bottom.

What I did with mine is placed the second clamp around the black upper part of the spindle, which houses the ATC system. This way you don't risk damaging the bearings and still introduce extra rigidity by adding a second clamp. The upper part is firmly connected to the spindle housing by 6 long bolts.

I like the moving table design you have with the tools mounted high, out of the way of most chips. It's challenge keeping them free of chips when mounted low on the table.

Regarding the Z-axis in your design, this is not rigid. You don't want just a flat plate, but atleast two standing ridges, or ideally a closed box section.

As an example the Z-axis of my machine. They made an almost closed box with the U-shaped steel section and the plate on top. This makes for a very ridged machine. It easily goes through 4140 steel for example with an 8mm cutter.

https://www.sorotec.de/shop/ST-Line-0704.html

Afbeelding
Luislouro

Bericht door Luislouro »

Is anyone interested in a NEW 5.5 jianken spindle? I am asking because i made a lot of changes in m machine and now the 5.5 kw spindle looks really small for my machine set up. I am from Portugal and i am thinking about replacing it for a bigger one if i am able to seel it. It is still closed in the original package. I am thinking about asking for 2000 euros since it is less than i paid for and is completely new, and in warranty. If anyone is interested, please message me. I will only purchase a bigger one if I sell this one.

Afbeelding
tantan
Donateur
Contacteer:

Bericht door tantan »

ik heb de Jianken JGL80 ATC spindel nu een jaar op mijn EMCO Concept Mill 55 zitten. afgelopen weekend heb ik de bracket maar eens gepoedercoat. en na het monteren de spindel maar eens gecontroleerd. ik heb de test 3x gedaan. met 3x de testpen opnieuw gemonteerd in de spantang en de houder....
https://youtu.be/l0azzLMktYE
Plaats reactie